- Advanced Technology eye exams including Cannon digital retinal imaging.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and injury.
- Contact lens services including specialty services including all specialty RGP and Soft Bifocal, Multifocal, and Astigmatism Lenses.
- Co-management for LASIK and cataract surgeries.
- Large selection of designer frames including Calvin Klein, Silhouette, Oakley, O & X, Brendel, Wiley X, Marchon, Tura and many more.
- We have a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff to assist you with all your eye needs.
Advanced TechnologyDiagnostic Specialty Instruments
- Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro (See Below)
- Octopus 123 Perimeter
- Tonopen "No air-puff glaucoma test"
- CV5000 Auto Phoropter
- Eidon Retinal Photography
- Visionix Auto Refractor/Keratometer
3D OCT-1 Maestro
What is OCT?
OCT – Ocular Coherence Tomography is an advanced eye scan for people of all ages. Similar to ultrasound, OCT uses light rather than sound waves to illustrate the different layers that make up the back of your eye. The OCT machine captures both a fundus photograph and a cross-sectional scan of the back of the eye at the same time.
OCT is a new, completely painless and highly advanced screening system that checks for potentially serious conditions such as glaucoma, diabetes, age-related macular degeneration, vitreous detachments and more.
Seeing beneath the surface is essential to the health of your eyes!
Types of Payment Accept
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, We Also are Preferred Providers for REGENCE BLUE SHIELD, GROUP HEALTH, BLUE CROSS, PREMERA, ASURIS, UNITED HEALTH CARE, EYEMED AND MOST OTHER MAJOR INSURANCES. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.
- Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses
- Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses in different environments