- Advanced Technology eye exams including Cannon digital retinal imaging.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and injury.
- Contact lens services including specialty services including all specialty RGP and Soft Bifocal, Multifocal, and Astigmatism Lenses.
- Co-management for LASIK and cataract surgeries.
- Large selection of designer frames including Calvin Klein, Silhouette, Oakley, O & X, Brendel, Wiley X, Marchon, Tura and many more.
- We have a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff to assist you with all your eye needs.
Advanced TechnologyDiagnostic Specialty Insruments
- GDx Glaucoma Diagnostic Test (See Below)
- Cannon Digital Retinal Photography
- Cannon Autorefractor/Keratometer
- Octopus 123 Perimeter
- Tonopen "No air-puff glaucoma test"
GDx Precise RNFL analysis for glaucoma case detection, diagnosis, and management
What makes the Zeiss GDx examination so revolutionary?
Unlike the puff test, the Zeiss GDx exam actually lets your doctor see the pattern and thickness of the nerve fibers in the back of your eyes, then compares the results to normal values. If your nerve fibers are thinner than normal, this could indicate glaucoma long before any viiosn has been lost. As a result, your doctor will have more time to treat the disease.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: GDx analysis has been proven to accurately discriminate between healthy and glaucomatous eyes and to be predictive of visual field loss.
- PROVIDES UNIQUE EARLY CASE DETECTION: The GDx is the only glaucoma imanging device with a separate Screening Mode to help identify which patients should recieve a full glaucoma examination.
- TRACKS CHANGE OVER TIME: The advanced Serial Analysis feature helps to evaluate subtle changes with increased accuracy.
- SIMPLE: GDx examinations are easy for you as a patient no air puff test.
- Fast:Typical exam time ranges from 1 to 3 minutes.
Types of Payment Accept
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, We Also are Preferred Providers for REGENCE BLUE SHIELD, GROUP HEALTH, BLUE CROSS, PREMERA, ASURIS, UNITED HEALTH CARE, EYEMED AND MOST OTHER MAJOR INSURANCES. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.
- Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses
- Interactive Demonstration of Transitions lenses in different environments